Bower Private Clients is a trading style of Bower Retirement Limited. Bower Retirement Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, No: 5788110 with its Head Office at Bower, Ongar Business Centre, The Gables, Ongar, Essex CM5 0GA.
Registered Office: Bower, Ongar Business Centre, The Gables, Fyfield Road, Ongar, CM5 0GA.
Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Number: 451607. The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate estate planning services.
Our Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registration number is Z9443391.
Bower treats the personal information of its customers with the utmost respect and confidentiality. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is stored securely and accurately. Should you have any queries or comments about our use of your personal information then please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
The following information details how we collect, store and use the personal information of our Website users in general:
What information do we collect about you?
- By entering your name, address, telephone and email details, you understand and accept that we will not pass this information on to any third parties without your express consent.
- When you visit our Website and/or register with us and/or use the services on this Website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself. This could include your name and contact details.
- You may be required to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you.
How will we use this information about you?
- By entering your name, address, telephone and email details, you understand and accept that we may to contact you about any other of our services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please email us at
- If you enquire about our services through our calculators or forms on our website, we will use the information you provide to contact you and further information about our various products and services.
- We use the information we collect about you to update you about new products and services, to improve the services we offer and also to support our marketing efforts.
- We may collect information about the way you use our Website. This information allows us to identify patterns which help us develop and improve our services.
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you from time to time about important changes to our services.
- As a Data Controller, Bower processes its own data using its own Data-Processing systems, however, in the case of digital marketing, Bower may on occasion use Facebook Audiences and Google Customer Match as it’s Data-Processor to create Audiences for marketing purposes. Bower data is either anonymised before being sent to these data processors, or immediately deleted after use, to ensure privacy. The data is then used to create audiences matching this data. For more information, please see terms for Facebook and Google
- We use ‘cookies’ to enable us to personalise your visits to this website, monitor preferences and track usage of this Website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on the hard drive of a computer by an internet browser. You may prevent cookies being used via the Help section of your browser; however you should note that this may reduce the functionality of this Website and other websites you may visit.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Storing your information
- All of the information we collect or record is restricted to our premises and only members of staff who need the information to perform their specific job are granted access to your personal information.
- We follow strict security procedures to make sure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. Our storage computers are kept in a secure facility and we use secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access.
- As with all websites, we automatically record ‘log files’ which contain information about our website traffic, for example IP address, pages viewed and amount of time spent on the website. These log files build pictures of how our site is used so we can monitor and improve our service. We are unable to identify you from your log files.
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period of time or for as long as is required by law.
Who might we share your information with?
- We won’t share your information for marketing purposes with organisations outside our group of companies.
- We reserve the right to use and share information about our users, including your IP address, with law enforcement authorities and/or other companies in the same industry as Bower for the purpose of fraud prevention.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information should we enter into a sale or merger with another business. We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law or for the purpose of fraud prevention.
- You are entitled to or make choices about how we collect your data.
- Your information will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
- You are entitled to exercise your rights over the information you give us or make choices about how we collect your data.
Important Notice – sending funds electronically to our bank account:
- We are committed to helping minimise your risk of being exposed to fraudulent activity.
- We will NEVER notify you of changes to our bank details or send bank account details by email or electronic communication requesting money.
- If you receive any communication indicating any change to our bank details or a request for money then you should immediately call our Accounts Department on 0203 817 6050 or 0800 411 8668 to confirm authenticity before you send any money or communicate further.